Let one of our Creative Consultants pamper you in the comfort of your own home!
Our mobile services are available to you at a small extra cost. Our stylists serve Brampton, Woodbridge, Mississauga, Oakville, Toronto, Orangeville, Georgetown, and the Greater Toronto Area for in-home services. A travel fee may apply.
We arrive as early as necessary to accommodate you and your wedding party and to have your services done on time. Start times are determined at the trial run once we have determined what services everyone is requiring and time involved with each person.
One of our hair stylist/makeup artists will go through different hair and makeup styles to help you achieve the look you dreamed of for your wedding day.
Get a Quote
Please contact us for a quote based on location and the amount in your party booking.
Receive a discounted rate when booking for both makeup and hair.
To give you an exact quote for in home we first must know:
- Where it is that you would want us to go the morning of the wedding.
(ei City, main intersection,)
- How many adults would be requesting both makeup and hair
- How many adults would be interested in hair only
- How many adults would be interested in makeup only
- How many juniors for hair (8 to 12 years old)? How long is the hair?
- How many Flower girls?
- Does anyone have the hair length of short hair above the ears?
- Does anyone require hair extensions?
In the interest of all, we request that clients provide us with 24 hours notice of cancellation, and 48 hours for group bookings. Should you not cancel with these guidelines a 50% cancellation fee will apply. All deposits are non-refundable and go towards booking your appointments for your prospective date.
Clients with Gift Certificates: You must notify the salon within 48 hours of cancelation of your appointment or your gift certificate will be nul & void.
To help us serve you better and ensure that your wedding day runs smoothly, we ask that you and your wedding party please follow these simple guidelines:
1. Please arrive with clean, dry hair to help the hold on your hairstyle. An additional fee will apply if you request a wash and blow dry or straightening.
2. Bookings and changes must be made by the bride with C.B. Buzzanga or personal bridal consultant.
3. Make sure your face is cleansed and moisturized prior to arrival at our salon to ensure that makeup holds all day long. We also offer facials to ensure a glowing complexion (At selected salons only).
4. During your trial run, please wear pants and an ivory or white shirt that is as close as possible to the colour of your wedding dress to ensure that makeup will be correctly matched.
5. Bring in pictures of makeup and different hairstyles that you are interested in for the makeup artist and hairstylist to consider.
6. Please bring in your headpiece, veil, and any hair accessories you have for the trial run. We also have these and other accessories to try on and purchase during your trial run, for a complimentary look on your wedding day.
7. Try to have your whole wedding party, including your mother, mother-in-law-to-be, and bridesmaids present if possible following your consultation. They will receive a free verbal consultation. We will assist them by way of determining hair styles and makeup looks customized for each individual. Please email us for details.
8. On the day of your wedding, you are invited to bring in any drinks or food that you feel will make your day more special. We do offer complimentary beverages in our salon, but you may feel free to bring a more personalized selection.
9. For your wedding day we can operate before our normal business hours for your convenience. A fee of $10 per person may apply prior to 7 a.m.
10. Most importantly, everyone must be on time to your wedding day appointment. Even starting 15 minutes late will put everyone behind. Please do not be late for your special day!