Wedding / Special Event Makeup and Hair (In Salon)
BRIDE AND BRIDAL PARTY MAKEUP (In Salon)
Bride Makeup Application $95
Makeup application (Bridal Party) by the Lead Artist (offered by CB) $75 +
Bridal Party Makeup Application by Team Artist $70
Airbrush Makeup Application – Face $50+
Airbrush Body Application $30+
Eye Makeup Application Only $45+
Special Occasion Makeup Application (not for weddings) $70+
Defined Contour / Shading / Highlighting $30+
Prices may be increases based on complexity of look required and time involved.
FALSE EYE LASH APPLICATION (In Salon)
False Eyelash Application (when receiving markup application) $15 for lashes
False Eyelash Application (when not receiving markup) $25+
Individual Eyelash Application $25+
HAIR FOR WEDDINGS OR SPECIAL OCCASIONS (In Salon)
Bride Hair Styling $100
Bridal Party (price dependant on length/thickness of hair) $85+
Very Long Hair $100+
Short Hair (above the ears) $50+
Children 13-16 Years $70+
Children 12 Years or Younger $55+
Flower Girls Under 6 Years Old (depending on length of hair) $50+
Hair Extension application (when added to natural hair) $25-40
TRIAL RUNS (Only offered in salon)
Please setup appointment to consult/create your makeup and hair look chosen for your special day
Trial Run Makeup $75+
Trial Run Hair $85+
1 to 1.5 hours for each service. $20 for every extra hour after. Extensions use is subject to an additional charge.
Wedding / Special Event Makeup and Hair (On Location)
Feel and look your absolute best on your wedding day! Our team of professional and talented artists will cater to you and your bridal party on your special day, ensuring you look picture perfect with exquisite makeup and hair.
LEAD ARTISTS MAKEUP SERVICES (Done by Caroline CB Buzzanga)
4 or more people booking $110 per person
3 people booking $140 per person
2 people booking $175 per person
Bride only / 1 person $325
TEAM HAIR STYLISTS & MAKEUP ARTIST (In Home)
Makeup and Hair
4 or more people booking:
The cost for the bride is $225
The bridal party is $195 per person
3 people booking:
The cost for the bride is $245
The cost for the bridal party is $225 per person
2 people booking:
The cost for the bride is $265
The cost of the bridal party member is $250
1 person $575
Bride Makeup is $125 with 4 or more people booking makeup and $100 each additional person.
Bride Makeup is $150 with 3 people booking and $125 each additional person.
Bride Makeup is $200 with 2 people booking and $165 for additional person.
Bride only / 1 person $300
Brides hair is $125 with 4 or more people booking hair and $110 for each additional person.
Brides hair is $150 with 3 people booking and $135 for each additional person.
Bridal hair is $200 with 2 people booking and $165 for additional person.
Bride only / 1 person $300
The Newest Hollywood craze. A contact free way of applying makeup.Great for waterproofing the face, long lasting wear, flawless finish.
Face Airbrushing $50 + per person
Body Airbrushing $35 + per person
Tattoo covering $30 + per person
Contour / Highlighting $40 + per person
Specialty Airbrushing Must be quoted
FALSE EYELASH APPLICATION / HAIR EXTENSIONS
Eyelash application / Regular eye lashes $15-$25 (when receiving your makeup with our artists)
Mink/Velour eyelash application $20 – $40 a set
Individual eyelash application $20 – $40 a set
Hair extension application $25 – $50 a head
To purchase extension: must be quoted based on quality and length of hair
Commercial, Print, TV/Film & Parties Makeup Services
COMMERCIAL & PRINT
Half Day Rate (3-5 hours) $300
Full Day Rate (6-10 hours) $550
Makeup and Hair
Half Day Rate (3-5 hours) $575
Full Day Rate (6-10 hours) $850
Extra time is subject to additional charge. Please inquire if you are working with a special budget.
TV / FILM
Half Day Rate (3-5 hours) $350
Full Day Rate (6-10 hours) $600
Makeup and Hair
Half Day Rate (3-5 hours) $600
Full Day Rate (8-10 hours) $875
Extra time is subject to additional charge
TWEEN/TEEN MAKUP PARTIES
Our Makeup and/or Hair Parties are so much fun! We offer a party for tweens/teens to teach them tips and trick on doing their own makeup and hair and doll them up for their party or fun night in with friends. (6 – 8 guests). About 3 hours.
Makeup $550 (In Home) / $450 (In Salon)
Makeup and Hair $850 (In Home) / $750 (In Salon)
Extra for each additional guest
ADULTS MAKEUP PARTY / MARTINI NIGHTS
Have a relaxing and fun night in with some friends with while learning the latest in makeup tips and techniques. You are our Super models for the evening. We will teach you about a professional day to a smokey seductive evening look. (6 – 8 guests). About 3 hours.
Makeup only $650 (In Home) / $550 (In Salon)
Extra for each additional guest
Assistants Add-ons, Destination Weddings & Travel Rates
Shave hours off of your getting ready time by having a 2nd or 3rd artist/stylist come. These are qualified artists or stylists, not assistants. $200 per Artist/Stylist
Add on Assistant
Cut your getting ready time by adding on an assistant. Please contact for an estimated getting ready time. $100 per Assistant
Reception Makeup Changeover
Change your makeup look between your wedding and reception $250+ (Bride)
Reception Makeup & Hair Changeover
Change your entire makeup and hair look between your wedding and reception $500+ (Bride)
There are travel fees for areas out of Georgetown. Must be quoted based on distance and amount of stylists going to the brides location.
Wherever the destination, we will provide services for your special day. Our rates remain the same as listed above for destination weddings, with the exception that all travel, lodging, and food expenses must be paid for. There is also a $200 per day fee that we are required to be at the destination.
We advise that you book your wedding date and trial run appointments at the earliest convenience to confirm your desired date and artists. Trial run bookings are based on salon and artist availability and offered during our regular business hours only. As a guideline, the trial run appointments should take place 2-3 months before your wedding date. We ask that all clients arrive with clean, dry hair or there will be an additional fee for a wash and blow-dry or straightening. This is to ensure that our stylists can properly work with your hair and set the style you chose with an all-day hold.
Note: An “early fee” charge may apply if services take place prior to reg. business hours.
In the interest of all, we request that clients provide us with 24 hours notice of cancellation, and 48 hours for group bookings. Should you not cancel with these guidelines a 50% cancellation fee will apply. All deposits are non-refundable and go towards booking your appointments for your prospective date.
Clients with Gift Certificates: You must notify the salon within 48 hours of cancelation of your appointment or your gift certificate will be nul & void.
To help us serve you better and ensure that your wedding day runs smoothly, we ask that you and your wedding party please follow these simple guidelines:
1. Please arrive with clean, dry hair to help the hold on your hairstyle. An additional fee will apply if you request a wash and blow dry or straightening.
2. Bookings and changes must be made by the bride with C.B. Buzzanga or personal bridal consultant.
3. Make sure your face is cleansed and moisturized prior to arrival at our salon to ensure that makeup holds all day long. We also offer facials to ensure a glowing complexion (At selected salons only).
4. During your trial run, please wear pants and an ivory or white shirt that is as close as possible to the colour of your wedding dress to ensure that makeup will be correctly matched.
5. Bring in pictures of makeup and different hairstyles that you are interested in for the makeup artist and hairstylist to consider.
6. Please bring in your headpiece, veil, and any hair accessories you have for the trial run. We also have these and other accessories to try on and purchase during your trial run, for a complimentary look on your wedding day.
7. Try to have your whole wedding party, including your mother, mother-in-law-to-be, and bridesmaids present if possible following your consultation. They will receive a free verbal consultation. We will assist them by way of determining hair styles and makeup looks customized for each individual. Please email us for details.
8. On the day of your wedding, you are invited to bring in any drinks or food that you feel will make your day more special. We do offer complimentary beverages in our salon, but you may feel free to bring a more personalized selection.
9. For your wedding day we can operate before our normal business hours for your convenience. A fee of $10 per person may apply prior to 7 a.m.
10. Most importantly, everyone must be on time to your wedding day appointment. Even starting 15 minutes late will put everyone behind. Please do not be late for your special day!