Why do a Trial Run?
Many brides opt for a trial run of hair and makeup two or three months before their wedding day. A trial run allows one of our creative consultants to work with you prior to your big day to ensure the perfect look – we will test different hair and makeup options on you until you are satisfied with the presentation. We will also work with your bridal party to coordinate the perfect look.
A trial run is to determine what hair style and makeup look that the bride and the bridal party would like to have.
Every detail concerning your makeup, hair and scheduling information is all taken care of at this time, to avoid hectic last-minute choices on the day of the wedding. The bride will receive the service of makeup application and hair styling done to see what she specifically wants and feels comfortable with. Our job isn’t complete until you love it. Our trial runs also include a verbal consultation with the bridal party and the mother of the bride, to discuss their desired looks. Once the booking is confirmed, a chart is done with all necessary information to have consistency for the wedding day, and a picture is taken for comparison.
Get a Quote
We would be happy to meet with you at our showroom location to give you more information and to see how we can be of service to you.
To schedule an appointment to meet one of our bridal consultants please contact us.
The trial run is quite time consuming between 2 – 3 hours on average for both makeup and hair.
- The best time to schedule a trial run would be about 2-3 months prior to your wedding date.
- Your wedding date should be put on hold at your earliest convenience.
- Due to high volume of weddings, we do get fully booked.
- What would be required to put your wedding day on hold and schedule your trial run is the amount of the trial run paid as a deposit.
- This amount puts your days on hold and pays for your trial in full.
- Your artists for makeup and hair are put on hold for both dates to guarantee that you receive the same artists that did your trial run services.
In the interest of all, we request that clients provide us with 24 hours notice of cancellation, and 48 hours for group bookings. Should you not cancel with these guidelines a 50% cancellation fee will apply. All deposits are non-refundable and go towards booking your appointments for your prospective date.
Clients with Gift Certificates: You must notify the salon within 48 hours of cancelation of your appointment or your gift certificate will be nul & void.
To help us serve you better and ensure that your wedding day runs smoothly, we ask that you and your wedding party please follow these simple guidelines:
1. Please arrive with clean, dry hair to help the hold on your hairstyle. An additional fee will apply if you request a wash and blow dry or straightening.
2. Bookings and changes must be made by the bride with C.B. Buzzanga or personal bridal consultant.
3. Make sure your face is cleansed and moisturized prior to arrival at our salon to ensure that makeup holds all day long. We also offer facials to ensure a glowing complexion (At selected salons only).
4. During your trial run, please wear pants and an ivory or white shirt that is as close as possible to the colour of your wedding dress to ensure that makeup will be correctly matched.
5. Bring in pictures of makeup and different hairstyles that you are interested in for the makeup artist and hairstylist to consider.
6. Please bring in your headpiece, veil, and any hair accessories you have for the trial run. We also have these and other accessories to try on and purchase during your trial run, for a complimentary look on your wedding day.
7. Try to have your whole wedding party, including your mother, mother-in-law-to-be, and bridesmaids present if possible following your consultation. They will receive a free verbal consultation. We will assist them by way of determining hair styles and makeup looks customized for each individual. Please email us for details.
8. On the day of your wedding, you are invited to bring in any drinks or food that you feel will make your day more special. We do offer complimentary beverages in our salon, but you may feel free to bring a more personalized selection.
9. For your wedding day we can operate before our normal business hours for your convenience. A fee of $10 per person may apply prior to 7 a.m.
10. Most importantly, everyone must be on time to your wedding day appointment. Even starting 15 minutes late will put everyone behind. Please do not be late for your special day!